Online deception has always been occurring, but never more than it is today, and it is only getting worse. Bad actors will go to great lengths, using highly advanced methods, to “cheat the system” in an endless number of ways. The net effect is financial gain for them and loss for you. Not only are there negative monetary impacts resulting from wasted marketing spend and human resources, but you can also suffer from damage to your brand reputation, frustrated employees, and increased legal exposure.
RRDB L!VE offers a unique and powerful solution to identify and mitigate fraudulent activity that is occurring during your registration process, and/or with inbound calls to your agents (if applicable). Depending on your needs, a combination of best-in-class technologies, brought together in the form of an All-in-One API (or individual APIs if preferred), will allow you to:
For Lead Generation & Customer Acquisition
- Identify whether the registration form was completed by an automated traffic source (i.e. bot)
- Standardize & correct the input data and then perform an assessment to determine if there is risk associated with the IP, device, phone, email, or address.
- Scrub against known TCPA litigators and DNCs (if applicable).
- Check the identity of the registration by confirming that the name, phone, and email match the contact data on record.
- Verify that the phone number is live & connected, the email is active & deliverable, and the postal address is valid & deliverable (if applicable).
For Inbound Call Marketing (Detect Incoming SPAM Calls)
- Perform advanced reputation checks to determine if the caller is a known spammer or whether there is risk associated with the phone number.
- Use intelligence about the calling number to check that a legitimate consumer is associated with that number and that the phone line type is not one that is typically used by bad actors that rotate through reusable/disposable numbers.