How it Works
RRDB L!VE's End-to-End Data Quality Solution sets a new standard by combining best-in-class technologies for fraud detection, compliance, data authentication and enrichment.
With over 15 years of industry experience, backed by rigorous vetting and testing, we deliver products that are among the leaders in quality and innovation.
The result is a unique, API-based service that simplifies the complex challenge of implementing numerous APIs across multiple platforms, most of which require minimum volume commitments and annual contracts.
Customizable All-in-One APIs, each tailored to meet specific needs, yield top-quality results in a single step. Confirm lead or caller identity, validate name, address, phone, and email data, screen for fraud, scrub for known TCPA litigators or reassigned numbers, and apply data appends.
With RRDB L!VE, enjoy the benefit of competitive pricing without long-term obligations, and have peace of mind knowing that it is a solution you can trust.
- Ensure leads are genuine, verify their details, and confirm their identity.
- Validate that the name, address, phone and email match the contact data on record.
- Confirm the ability to successfully reach and engage with each lead.
- Verify phone numbers to be active and connected, and emails to be deliverable.
- Correct, complete and standardize lead data so that it is prepared for your workflows.
- Augment lead information with missing contact data, consumer insights, and demographics for a comprehensive profile.
- Fraud and Risk Management
- Detect non-human interactions and potential fraud through data-centric risk analysis.
- Identify unusual patterns or behaviors that might indicate fraudulent activities.
- Lead Source Tracking
- Determine which marketing channels or data sources are producing the most authentic and valuable leads.
Inbound Call Operations
- Caller Identification
- Retrieve full contact information and demographic details of incoming callers to display to agents or enrich CRM databases.
- Call Filtering
- Ward off spam and screen for known TCPA litigators.
- Use intelligence about the calling number to confirm that a legitimate consumer is associated with that number.
- Detect non-fixed VOIP, prepaid numbers, and carriers used by bad actors that rotate through reusable/disposable numbers.
- Call Routing
- Direct incoming calls to the most appropriate department or individual based on caller identity, location and phone metadata.
Outbound Call/SMS Operations
- Phone Number Connectivity
- Bypass inactive or disconnected numbers to avoid wasted call center agent resources.
- Line Type and Carrier Detection
- Determine line type and carrier to know which numbers can accept text messages and to tailor communications.
- Pre-Call Litigator Checks
- Before initiating any outbound campaign, scrub your call list against known TCPA litigators.
- Reassigned Number Checks
- Scrub aged phone data against the FCC's "Reassigned Numbers Database" to ensure you're reaching the intended recipient.
Leverage our unique capability to consolidate all your data quality processes into a custom workflow, which is then exposed as a single API call. Simply provide your input data, and receive a comprehensive response, making it easy to implement all your data quality measures in one step. You can have an unlimited number of customizable All-in-One APIs, each of which can be tailored to meet specific needs.
- Flexibility and Customization
- Combining the best of different technologies provides an unparalleled ability to adapt the solution for different use cases.
- Cost Savings
- Consolidating multiple solutions into a single platform reduces overhead and usage costs.
- Simplified Integration and Maintenance
- One platform means easier integration into existing systems, and reduced maintenance because changes are made centrally.
- Consistency and Streamlined Efficiency
- One API call with standardized data structures replaces the need for multiple interactions and complex logic management.
- Enhanced Reliability
- Best-in-class technologies, when combined, bring together the strengths of multiple leading solutions.
- Holistic Insights and Analytics
- Make better-informed decisions with all data and functionalities under one roof.
- Unified Support
- With a single point of contact for support, resolve issues faster without multiple vendors involved.
- Integration Flexibility with Third-Party APIs
- If you prefer to maintain relationships with other 3rd party APIs, we can merge them into your All-in-One API(s).
- Freedom of Choice in API Usage
- There is no obligation to use RRDB L!VE Data Quality APIs exclusively.
- Workflow Optimization through Caching
- We will optimize your workflows by implementing caching, so you don't waste usage costs on duplicate requests.
- Intelligent Workflow Logic
- Further refinement will be applied to the workflow logic to ensure APIs are not called when it’s unnecessary.
- Analysis and Auditing Capabilities
- Optionally, for auditing and future data analysis, a history of each individual API response can be maintained.
- Simplified Workflow Updates
- When additions or modifications are required, the workflow logic can be easily updated without any coding changes.
- Ease of Application Integration
- Simply integrate the All-in-One API once into your application.
You may also choose to call RRDB L!VE Data Quality APIs directly and handle the workflow logic yourself.
For more information on our APIs Click Here
If you require your data quality processes to be applied to batch data, no problem! The same custom workflow(s) can be implemented on files and the procedure can be fully automated through a dedicated SFTP service.
Get Started Today